In alignment with its goal to raise awareness on fire safety, the partnership offers new valuable benefits to the members of the European Fire Safety Community:
- MDM Publishing is offering to each European Fire Safety Community’s member a free subscription to one of its publications (excluding UK publications, for those shipping fees will be charged).
- For some of the technical or educational guest articles published into the Community by its members, there will be a chance to be re-published in MDM Publishing online and/or print publications.
Launched in 2019, the European Fire Safety Community is a permanent online platform created to gather the fire safety expertise existing in the sector and collectively take fire safety to the next level. With its 640+ members ranging from academics to fire engineer, firefighters and businesses, the European Fire Safety Community is a unique and participatory network, an information hub as well as a policy-framing hive. On top of the benefits linked to MDM Publishing and Fire Safe Europe partnership, here’s what you can expect by joining the European Fire Safety Community:
- Exclusive interviews with policy-makers and fire safety experts;
- Ground-breaking articles on fire safety developments across Europe;
- Intelligence on regulation and developments on fire safety at EU level;
- Interactive podcasts and webinars on central fire safety issues;
- And much more.
HOW TO JOIN THE EUROPEAN FIRE SAFETY COMMUNITY
In order to access the benefits offered by the Community, you will have to login or register to the European Fire Safety Community.
If you are already a member of our European Fire Safety Community, just click here for more details on your free subscription to one of MDM Publishing’s publications.
By becoming a new member of our vibrant Community, you will bring your specific expertise and enable the emergence of holistic and collective solutions for better fire safety.
Help us to promote this event and disseminate Fire Safety words!